Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

ALL ABOUT ME!

3/04/17
Dear Miss B
My name is Craig. I am in year 6 and I am 10 years old.I was born in 2006 November the 17th in New Zealand. I am Tongan, Welsh, Italian and Switzerland. I live with my Mum,Dad,my sisters and my brother.

I am good at Rugby league and Reading.I struggle with Math, writing and my little Brother and my older sisters.

When I grow up I want to a professional rugby league player for the Melbourne storm’s, I also play club rugby league for the Mangere East Hawks. Here’s something that Mrs Barton would tell you that I wouldn't tell you, I‘ve been in time out before.

Sincerely your’s Craig.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Craig
    You forgot to put that you are a great singer, a good friend and have a positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig please take your last name off this post if you can. You need to be careful online ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete